We Work Hard,
So You Can Rest Easy.
We’re ready to put our years of experience to work to resolve your legal issue.
We will listen to your needs and objectives. As a client, you will stay involved with our team of attorneys throughout the process as we are always accessible when needed. We will use our knowledge and understanding of the law and the legal system to formulate a strategy to achieve a sustainable resolution.
What Our Clients Are Saying
"Professional, understanding, responsive and caring."
I knew I could count on them for sound advice and competent casework. I interacted with multiple people at the firm over the phone and in person for various reasons, and found every one of them to be pleasant and helpful. I am thankful for the services I was provided.
"Exceptional Character, Intelligence, and Effectiveness"
I was angry. My previous employer owed me thousands in back wages and then let me go. This firm counseled me, negotiated the best settlement I could expect, saved me time and was very frugal with my money. Honest attorneys — what a surprise! Now I know where to return if I need any kind of legal assistance.
"Knowledgeable, friendly and will never stop fighting for you."
Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for a great job and my kids are very grateful for your guys’ willingness to work for us and being a great family firm.
Articles of Interest
- What Are The Most Common Grounds For Getting A Divorce? & Other Common Questions
- How Does The Court Determine Child Custody In Arizona? & Other Common Questions
- 101 Facts About Divorce in 2021
- How Much Do You Know About Divorce in the USA? – 101 Facts About Divorce in 2021
- How To Pick The Best Child Custody Lawyer In Arizona and Other Questions!
- 11 FAQs about Spousal Support in Arizona & Other Common Questions
- In Arizona, How Is Marital Debt Divided? & Other Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About The Immigration Process Arizona & Other Common Questions
- In Arizona, What Is The Difference Between Divorce Mediation And Divorce Collaboration? & Other Common Questions
- 5 Signs You Should Contact a Family Law Attorney
- How Do Courts Determine Alimony in Arizona & Other Common Questions
- 5 Quick Tips About Prenuptial Agreements in Arizona & Other Common Prenutial Agreements Questions
- 5 Secrets You Didn’t Know About Adultery and Divorce in Arizona & Other Questions
- What Are 10 Common Estate Planning Mistakes In Arizona? & Other Common Estate Planning in Arizona
- The Beginner’s Guide to Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO) in Arizona & Other Common Questions
- 7 Quick Tips About Filing for Divorce in Arizona in 2022 and Other Questions
- Who Can Ask For Child Support Modification In Az & Other Common Questions
- What Are The Steps To Get Child Custody In Arizona and Other Questions
- Probate in Arizona 101: All the Basics You Need to Know in 2023 and Other Questions
- 5 Reasons You Need Estate Planning In Arizona and Other Questions
- 101 Facts About Divorce in Arizona in 2023
- Understanding Child Custody Laws in Arizona: A Comprehensive Guide
7319 North 16th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85020 | 602-870-9700
1630 S. Stapley Drive, Suite 212, Mesa, AZ 85204 | 480-985-4000