- Arizona, 2006
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Arizona State Bar Association
- Arizona Attorney General’s Office
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona Association for Justice, a.k.a. Trial Lawyers Association
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
Jenny Jansch, Esq.
Jenny Jansch was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona. She is a married mother of three children. She received her Bachelor of Arts cum laude, in Paralegal Studies from McMurry University in Abilene, Texas. She received her law degree in 2006 from the Thomas M. Cooley School of Law and received numerous awards for her legal writing and advocacy skills.
She was admitted to the Arizona State Bar in June of 2006 and to the United States District Court of Arizona in October of 2007. Prior to receiving her law degree, Jenny worked as a paralegal for the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office and the Arizona Attorney General’s Office.
After being admitted to the practice of law, Jenny has been an advocate for her clients and has years of experience working in Plaintiff’s personal injury. Jenny joined Blake Law Firm in January 2015 and brings extensive knowledge and experience to the firm. She is a long-standing member of the Maricopa County Bar Association, the Arizona Association for Justice, a.k.a. Trial Lawyers Association, and the Arizona Women Lawyers Association.
- Thomas M. Cooley School of Law, J.D.
- Bachelor of Arts cum laude, Paralegal Studies, McMurry University in Abilene, Texas