What’s the Best Child Custody Lawfirm in Phoenix, Arizona?
About Phoenix, Arizona and Child Custody
The city of Phoenix serves as the state capital of Arizona, which is located in the southern United States. The Valley of the Sun is a large metropolitan area that consists of multiple cities and is recognized for its year-round sunshine and pleasant weather. Its namesake city is the Valley’s anchor. It is famous for its luxurious spa resorts, golf courses created by Jack Nicklaus, and lively nightclubs. The Desert Botanical Garden, which features an extensive collection of native plants and cacti, is another popular attraction.
In addition, the Child Custody Court in Phoenix, Arizona is well-known for a number of reasons, including its magnificent desert landscapes, its warm temperature, and its location. More than 8,000 cases are processed by the state’s Child Custody Court every year, making it the busiest court in the state. Because the court has such a high caseload, it maintains its own website, on which you can access useful resources regarding the procedures of the court and how to organize yourself for your upcoming hearing. If you are going to be in court in Phoenix, you should check out the website of the Child Custody Court before you attend so that you will be prepared.
Why Visit Phoenix? Top 3 Attractions in Phoenix, Arizona
Phoenix, Arizona is a popular tourist destination for many reasons. Whether you’re looking for a fun family vacation spot or an adventure-filled getaway, Phoenix has something to offer everyone. Here are their top three picks for the best attractions in Phoenix:
The Desert Botanical Garden is a verdant haven in the middle of an otherwise arid landscape, and it is located right in the middle of the desert itself. This oasis is composed of 140 acres and is home to more than 50,000 plants from over 2,500 different species. These plants come from all over the world. The extensive collection of cacti and other desert plants at the Garden is one of the largest in the world. In addition, the Garden’s exceptional location at the foot of the Phoenix Mountains offers visitors breathtaking views of the surrounding cityscape. The Desert Botanical Garden is an absolute must-see if you find yourself in Phoenix. It doesn’t matter if you’re an avid gardener or you’re just looking for a tranquil spot to get away from the city’s scorching temperatures; you won’t be disappointed.
Things to do at Desert Botanical Garden
- Visit the Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix, Arizona to see one of the largest collections of cacti and succulents in the world.
- Tour the garden’s trails to see a variety of desert plants and flowers in bloom.
- Take a guided tour of the garden with a knowledgeable guide.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch in the garden’s shade ramadas.
- Attend one of the garden’s special events or lectures.
- Shop at the Garden’s gift shop for desert-themed souvenirs.
- Stroll through the charming demonstration gardens in the Kids’ Adventure Garden.
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Camelback Mountain is a mountain that may be found in the city of Phoenix, in the state of Arizona, in the United States. The hump and the head of a kneeling camel inspired the English name for this animal, which derives from the appearance of the animal. The mountain, which is a well-known feature in the Phoenix metropolitan region, may be found in the Camelback Mountain Echo Canyon Recreation Area, which is situated between the Phoenix city of Arcadia and the town of Paradise Valley. Hiking and rock climbing are two of the most common activities enjoyed by visitors here.
A cave unearthed on the north side of Camelback Mountain suggests that the prehistoric Hohokam culture used it as a sacred location before abandoning the region in the 14th century.
Camelback Mountain became part of a one-million-acre reservation for the Salt River Pima and Maricopa American Indian tribes in January 1879, when President Rutherford B. Hayes was in office. Six months later, at the insistence of Charles Poston, the Arizona Territorial Legislature reversed the judgment in order to maintain the primacy of the 5000 non-Indian area residents as well as their continuous access to Salt River water.
In the early 1910s, efforts to conserve Camelback Mountain as a natural preserve began. By the 1960s, however, practically the entire region had been sold to private interests. The federal and state governments aimed to prevent growth over the 1,600-foot level. They were unable to block development, and attempts to negotiate a land swap failed in the Arizona legislature in 1963. In 1965, Senator Barry Goldwater of the United States took up the cause and helped to protect the higher elevations from development. In 1968, the land became Phoenix city park.
Camelback Road, a significant east-west thoroughfare in the Phoenix metropolitan region, is named after the peak. It begins in Scottsdale and travels approximately 34 miles west through the West Valley communities of Goodyear and Litchfield Park. It resumes beyond the White Tanks.
The designation of Camelback Mountain as a Phoenix Point of Pride.
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
The Musical Instrument Museum (MIM) may be found in the city of Phoenix in the state of Arizona. It was opened in April of 2010 and is currently the most extensive museum of its kind in the entire globe. The collection features over 15,000 musical instruments and associated objects, with examples originating from nearly 200 countries and territories, thus encompassing all of the continents on which humans have ever lived. Some of the larger countries, such as the United States, Mexico, India, China, and Brazil, have multiple displays that are divided up into subsections that are dedicated to the various types of ethnic, folk, and tribal music.
Robert J. Ulrich, former CEO and chairman of Target Corporation, founded the museum. After visiting the Musical Instrument Museum in Brussels, Belgium, Ulrich, a collector of African art and international museum aficionado, and his friend Marc Felix came up with the concept. The design of the museum also benefited from the 1997 modernization of the Musée de la Musique in Paris.
The contemporary structure is roughly 200,000 square feet in size and contains two stories of galleries. The museum’s construction cost more than $250 million. Each country’s exhibit features a high-definition, flat-screen video of local musicians performing on indigenous instruments. Visitors can listen to the performances via a wireless device with headphones that is automatically activated when an exhibit is viewed.
The venue contains a 299-seat theater for concerts, which are typically held after normal business hours. In 2011, Joshua Bell recorded the CD French Impressions in a theater. Additionally, there is a cafe with a patio and indoor seating.
Numerous musical artists, including Martha Reeves, Lyle Lovett, Wanda Jackson, Jordin Sparks, Ronnie Spector, Altan, Ramsey Lewis, and George Benson, have performed at MIM.
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Best Child Custody Service in Phoenix – GillespieShields
GillespieShields has the Child Custody Attorneys You Can Trust
The attorneys at GillespieShields are well-versed in a variety of different legal fields, ranging from Child Custody to civil suits, employment disputes, and probate cases. Although we specialize in several areas of practice, our greatest passion is Child Custody. We believe in giving families peace of mind no matter their situation, and we fight hard to maintain that peace. Whether you’re filing for dissolution or divorce, determining custody of your children, or thinking about adopting children, our experienced attorneys are here to help you every step of the way. During our private, one-on-one consultation, we’ll take the necessary time to answer all of our questions surrounding Arizona’s Child Custody, your family’s unique situation, and the possible court outcomes. Contact us today for your consultation!
Top 3 Questions People in Phoenix, Arizona Have About Child Custody
1. What are the different types of child custody in Phoenix, Arizona?
- Sole Custody – One parent has the right to make all decisions pertaining to the kid in the case of sole custody, while the other parent is only permitted to visit the child with the approval of the primary custodial parent.
- Joint Legal Custody – If a couple has what’s called “joint legal custody” of their child, it indicates that they make parenting decisions together.
- Joint Physical Custody – When a child has joint physical custody, both of the child’s parents are responsible for their upkeep. There is no set schedule for how much time each parent spends with their kid, but typically the time is divided up equally.
- Split Custody – When a family has more than one kid, and one or more of those children live with one parent while the other children live with the other parent, the custody of those children is said to be split.
- Primary Residential Custody – Awarded to one parent when a judge decides which parent should spend the majority of time with the kid. This decision is typically made on the basis of what is in the child’s best interest.
- Secondary Residential Custody – When a judge decides that one parent should have some time with the child, this arrangement is known as secondary residential custody. The judge will typically make this decision based on what is in the child’s best interests.
- A Guardian Ad Litem is a legal representative who does not have custody of a child but assists the court in making judgments regarding what is in the kid’s best interest throughout legal procedures.
2. How to win child custody in Phoenix, Arizona?
There are seven things you can do to increase your chances of winning child custody in Phoenix, Arizona.
- First, you need to make sure that you have a good lawyer who will fight for what’s best for you and your child. The most important thing is to stay calm and level-headed throughout the entire process. It’s also important to be realistic about what you can and can’t expect from the court system.
- Second, make sure that the courts can see how much you love and care for your child by participating in their lives as much as you possibly can and being as present as you possibly can in theirs.
- Third, it is important to show the court that you are an involved and active parent, so make sure that you document everything, from doctor’s appointments to school events.
- Fourth, it is in your best interest to make an effort to keep a cordial relationship with your ex-spouse, despite the fact that doing so may be challenging.
- Fifth, if you’re facing a child custody battle, be prepared for a long legal battle. Many cases go to trial, and even if you win, there’s no guarantee that the other parent will comply with the court’s order.
- Sixth, you need to have a thorough understanding of the laws of Arizona in order to present the most compelling argument.
- And finally, maintain your composure and try not to let the tension of the situation get to you; showing your emotions in front of the judge is never a good idea.
3. How to choose the best child custody attorney in Phoenix, Arizona?
There are a lot of child custody attorneys in Phoenix, Arizona. How can you choose the best one for you? Here are some tips:
- Try to find a lawyer who has handled a significant number of child custody issues in the past. They will have greater knowledge about what to do and how to assist you in obtaining the most beneficial outcomes for your child.
- Inquire with others and get recommendations from family and friends. They may have either a positive or negative experience with a specific attorney, which they are able to share with you and inform you about.
- Make an appointment for a consultation with the attorney, and at that time, ask as many questions as you possibly can. This will assist you in determining whether or not this lawyer is suitable for you and your family’s legal needs.
- Verify that the attorney possesses a valid license to operate as a lawyer in Arizona.
- You can find out what other people have said about the attorney by looking at online reviews or checking out their website. You can get a sense of how they operate and how they would handle your case based on this information.
- You should ask the attorney for an estimate of how much they will charge for their services so that you will have some idea of what your initial financial commitment will be.
- Choose a legal representative with whom you have a good working relationship and who will fight for your child’s interests in court.
Map to Our Location from Phoenix, Arizona
Are You Looking for a Child Custody Attorney You Can Trust?
The attorneys at GillespieShields are well-versed in a variety of different legal fields, ranging from Child Custody to civil suits, employment disputes and probate cases. Although we specialize in several areas of practice, our greatest passion is Child Custody. We believe in giving families peace of mind no matter their situation, and we fight hard to maintain that peace. Whether you’re filing for dissolution or divorce, determining custody of your children, or thinking about adopting children, our experienced attorneys are here to help you every step of the way. During our private, one-on-one consultation, we’ll take the necessary time to answer and and all of our questions surrounding Arizona’s Child Custodys, your family’s unique situation, and the possible court outcomes. Contact us today for your consultation!
The materials available on this website are for informational and entertainment purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in this site without seeking legal or other professional advice. The information presented on this website may not reflect the most current legal developments. No action should be taken in reliance on the information contained on this website and we disclaim all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this site to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Family Law Attorney in Phoenix & Mesa
Founded in 1985, GillespieShields is the top family law firm in Phoenix & Mesa. We’re ready to put our years of experience to work to resolve your legal issue.