Phoenix, AZ is a very hot place in the summer and it can be difficult to find places for your kids to play. Encanto Park is one of those places that offers endless entertainment for children. They have an amazing playground with a water park and splash pad where the whole family can enjoy themselves without having to worry about getting too warm. There are also plenty of paths for walking or running, which is perfect if you want some exercise while spending time outdoors with your loved ones!
Encanto Park is also home to the Encanto Golf Course, so it’s a perfect place for golfers of all skill levels.
Explore Encanto Park in Phoenix
Phoenix Encanto Park is a public park in central Phoenix, Arizona. The park is composed of 222 acres (0.90 km²) of land consisting of picnic areas, a lagoon, a boat house, swimming pool and two golf courses. Encanto Park features many things to do including fishing at the lagoon or playing on one of the two parks’ golf courses – Encanto East Course and Encanto West Course. Visitors can explore nature by taking advantage of one or more than 100 acres that make up the natural preserve where native plant species are protected from urbanization pressures while providing habitat for wildlife such as coyotes, rabbits and other small desert creatures.
Here are some reasons to explore Encanto Park in Phoenix, AZ:
- A great place for a day out with the family
- Lots of fun things to do inside and outside of the park!
- It’s beautiful in Phoenix, Arizona any time of year.
- Great location near all the major freeways, so it’s easy to get there.
- Explore nature without having to leave the city
- Get to know your local wildlife
- Learn about conservation efforts in the desert
Encanto Park in Phoenix Arizona has history and plenty of things to do!
Encanto Park has become a popular destination for locals and tourists alike because of its many amenities that include tennis courts, soccer fields, handball courts, bike paths as well as jogging trails. It also has some fun features such as the Carousel Center which includes children’s games to keep them entertained while parents can enjoy their day at the park too.
- Encanto features an amazing playground with a water park and splash pad where kids can play safely without getting too hot!
- Alongside that there are trails for walking or running which provides great exercise while spending time outdoors.
- Its location also includes the Encanto golf course making it even more appealing for those who love playing golf!
Encanto Park is a beautiful place for kids and adults alike to enjoy! If you are looking for an outdoor space that has the perfect balance of recreation, exploration, exercise, and fun then look no further. We hope this blog post encourages you to take some time out of your day to stop by the park or explore it online.
By Azwatchdog – Own work, CC BY 2.5, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=5816262
Phoenix, Arizona is blessed to be the home of so many amazing parks. Here’s a short list of our favorites:
- Granada Park
- Papago Park
- Moon Valley Park
- Margaret T. Hance Park
- North Mountain Park
- Altadena Park
- Kachina Park
- El Oso Park
All of these wonderful parks are located just a short distance from our location located at 7319 North 16th Street in Phoenix, Arizona! Stop by for a visit anytime!