East Valley Academy is a new private school in the East Valley area of Phoenix, Arizona. They are proud to be one of the few schools in the country that offers an all-inclusive education for children with special needs. Their inclusive approach fosters learning through collaboration, teamwork and individualized attention from our highly qualified staff.
East Valley Academy provides a safe and nurturing environment where students have fun while they learn!
East Valley Academy, a Mesa Public Schools alternative high school that serves approximately 450 students. Their vision is to operate as one unified campus dedicated towards excellence and achievement. They are committed to providing innovative educational opportunities for our students in order ensure they meet postsecondary readiness standards by the end of their time at East Valley Academy.
The East Valley Academy is also known as the 251st largest high school in Arizona. The students studying grades 9th to 12th with 20.3:1 student-teacher ratio which makes it one of its kind for being both small and big at once.
East Valley Academy is an opportunity to improve your academic skills in a positive environment. Teachers and support staff work together to create relationships that enhance learning, foster success, and make the school feel like home
- Avid curriculum for diverse levels of ability
- Implement a new, unique educational concept
- Flexible class times and days
- Provide students with an individualized education
Academic programs, activities, and support services are designed to suit the individual requirements of each student by:
- Allowing students to enroll throughout the year,
- Flexible schedules and traditional schedule options that allow for direct instruction by certified teachers.
- Mesa Distance Learning is available along with credit recovery courses for those who lack enough credits needed in order to graduate
- Saturday school of co-curricular activities such as Service Learning
- Student Council are offered on top of academic advice, special education services, and psychological support.
We focus on assisting students who:
The East Valley Academy helps students who may be overwhelmed with the wide array of course offerings, activities and social challenges at a large high school campus. They also focus on helping those struggling to catch up in their studies or have dropped out and want to return back into school.
- Focuses on the individual’s needs
- Empowers those who may feel lost or overwhelmed with school
- Gives students a sense of structure and self-direction
- Encourages mentorships with peers and teachers
- Helps build a more positive frame around learning
By Azwatchdog – Own work, CC BY 2.5, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=5816262
They know that choosing a school for your children can be an overwhelming task. East Valley Academy is one of the few schools in the country that offers all-inclusive education to those with special needs. Their inclusive approach fosters learning through collaboration, teamwork and individualized attention from our highly qualified staff. So if you’re looking for a quality educational experience for your child, look no further than East Valley Academy! Go ahead and visit their website today!
Mesa, Arizona is blessed to be the home of some of the state’s best high schools. Here’s a shortlist of our favorites:
- Mountain View High School
- Dobson High School
- Mesa High School
- Westwood High School
- Skyline High School
- East Valley Academy
- Mesa Distance Learning Program
All of these wonderful high schools are located just a short distance from our location at 1630 South Stapley Drive, Suite 212 in Mesa, Arizona! Stop by for a visit anytime!