The playground at Dobson Ranch spans 10,000 square feet and includes the following features:
- A multi-layer play experience with ramps connecting top and lower play structures.
- Swings for toddlers that allow parents to swing with their younger children
- Encourage sensory play with a sandbox table and musical instruments.
- Side-by-side play on a 50-foot double zip line with supported seat and disc.
- Victory Side-by-side climbing climber with transfer station
- For youngsters who require a calm environment, there is a Cozy Cocoon and a Saddle Spinner.
- The playground is shaded by two structures.
- Rubber and wood fiber mixed surfaces
- Restrooms have been updated to comply with ADA guidelines.
Amenities of Dobson Park Ranch:
- Picnic Areas with Shade
- Four 1/2 basketball courts
- Fishing Lake
- First-come, first-served basis ramada for shaded picnics
- Shaded picnic ramadas are available for reservation at Dobson Ranch Golf Course (480) 644-7529.
- Picnic tables on a 14-acre walking trail
- Barbecue Grills
Dobson Ranch Playground allows all children, regardless of their abilities, to play. The park is large and well-equipped with play equipment that allow all youngsters to enjoy their time there. A multi-level play experience with an upper and lower play structure with connected ramps is one of the unique features of this 10,000 square foot playground. Moms and fathers, as well as caretakers, can swing with their kids on toddler expression swings.
Other fun areas include a sandbox table, musical instruments, a 50-foot zip line, and music tools to encourage sensory play, a triumph climber with transfer station for side-by-side climbing, a comfortable cocoon, and a saddle spinner for kids who need a calm environment with plenty of climbing opportunities! Two sun blinds provide shade for the entire area. The flooring is a combination of rubber and wood chips, which is a great change from typical playgrounds.
This is a huge playground that is not suitable for young, energetic toddlers. It’s situated off a busy road, and there are blind spots on the playground. One child might easily flee without your knowledge.
By Azwatchdog – Own work, CC BY 2.5, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=5816262
Mesa, Arizona is blessed to be home to many amazing parks. Here’s a short list of our favorites:
- Pioneer Park
- Riverview Park
- Greenfield Park
- Falcon Field Park
- Mariposa Park
- Desert Arroyo Park
- Countryside Park
- Signal Butte Park
All of these wonderful parks are located just a short distance from our location at 1630 South Stapley Drive, Suite 212 in Mesa, Arizona! Stop by for a visit anytime!