Countryside Park is a lovely off-leash dog park situated at 3130 East Southern Ave., with illuminated baseball fields, bleachers, shaded playground equipment, toilets, several basketball diamonds and two volleyball courts, walking and bicycling paths, and over 30 acres of sports and recreational amenities.
Tuesdays and daily from 12 p.m. to 1:00 p.m., the off-leash dog area is closed for cleaning. Permits are required for baseball fields.
It offers a large playground and a beautiful sports facility for families. It’s ideal for dog-friendly workout activities.The entirely gated off-leash dog spaces include places for both timid and energetic dogs, park chairs, and water faucets for both people and dogs. Owners are responsible for their pets’ conduct and are asked to keep them under control.
A fantastic location for a birthday celebration. They have a number of ramadas to give shelter and shade. There is a great sand toy area that is also shaded.
Amenities of Countryside Park:
- Shaded picnic ramadas may be reserved by calling (480) 644-7529.
- Off-leash dog area is closed on Tuesdays and from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. every day for cleaning.
- Baseball grounds (60 ft) with lights
- Restrooms at the Bleachers
- Shaded Playground
- Incredible jungle gym
- 2 basketball courts with lights
- Picnic tables
- Lighted beach volleyball court
- Grills for Barbecue
- Trail for walking and biking
Information on use of unlocked baseball fields:
- The baseball and multi-use fields require a permit to be used.
- $11.00 per hour for day usage (residents) and $13.50 per hour for day usage
- For field reservations $18.00 per hour for residents and $22.00 per hour for non-residents.
- Call (480) 644-7529 for field bookings
- Reservations for weekdays must be made no later than 5:30 p.m. the day before. Reservations for weekends and Monday holidays must be made by 5:30 p.m. the prior Thursday.
- Special demands may need additional expenses.
- The lights will only be turned on when needed, and the entire group must be present.
- In the event of bad weather or poor field conditions, city personnel will make the final decision on whether or not the field can be used.
By Azwatchdog – Own work, CC BY 2.5, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=5816262
Mesa, Arizona is blessed to be home to many amazing parks. Here’s a short list of our favorites:
- Pioneer Park
- Riverview Park
- Dobson Ranch Park
- Greenfield Park
- Falcon Field Park
- Mariposa Park
- Desert Arroyo Park
- Signal Butte Park
All of these wonderful parks are located just a short distance from our location at 1630 South Stapley Drive, Suite 212 in Mesa, Arizona! Stop by for a visit anytime!